Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
A student holding Bachelor Degree (10+2+3) with minimum 50% marks in any discipline of this university or any other university recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University is eligible to apply for this academic program.
1. 55% of marks for Post Graduation in general category and 50% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates.
2. Written Admission Test (WAT or NET qualified)
3. If M.Phil Degree certificate is used as eligibility for exemption from WAT, it should be in the subject concerned.
Master of Tourism and Travel Management
The university introduced Centralized Allotment process (CAP) for the PG Programmes in the University Statutory Teaching Departments from the year 2012 onwards.
University has now decided to broaden the reach of the admission process for the PG programmes in the University teaching departments by introducing a National level Common Admission Test from the academic year 2014 -15 Onwards.
Selection Procedure: Entrance Test will carry objective type questions for 80 marks under the following categories.
- English Language (30 questions)
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs (30 questions)
- Travel Geography (20 questions) and
- A descriptive General Short Essay question carrying 20 marks.
No. of seats: 20 + 2 ( for foreign nationals)
Fee is collected in every semester. Apart from the Semester Fee, the students are also required to pay a one time STUDY TOUR / FAMILIARIZATION TRIP FEE of Rs. 10,000.
Semester 1: Rs.9050
Semester 2: Rs. 18020 (Including Study Tour Fee)
Semester 3: Rs.8300
Semester 4: Rs. 8020
Note: Subject to revision from time to time.
E-Grant is provided to the students from SC, ST and OEC Communities.
Please contact office for further details.